Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Perfectly Polished

Happy Wednesday! Only two more days until the big Gina K reveal. Head over to Gina's blog for another teaser! I am getting so excited. Tomorrow, I will be able to show you something...

This card was for the color challenge on SCS today. The colors were Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard and Rose Red. I don't have Rose Red, so I had to substitute with Ruby Red.


The stamp set I used is called Perfectly Polished, illustrated by Rupa Shevde, for the last Gina K release. Joanne set us a challenge to ink up a Gina K set that we had never inked, but I didn't have any un-inked sets. Since Perfectly Polished is so new, I had only used one image in it, so that is the best I could do to meet the challenge. I used an aqua pen and SU ink to color the images, and then used the aqua pen to go around the image with More Mustard. I added more color around the outside of the oval by sponging.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card. Love the pink and black colour combo!

Lee said...

Oh my friend...........I just seriously spend time ogling your cards!!! FABulous!!! And that teaser is a killer!! I wanna know!!! LOL

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Magnificent card! I love this combo of colors.

Elena said...

Theresa! Your card is fantastic!!!
I love it!!! Love the soft colors, love the flower embellishment, love the layout, and your amazing coloring! Wow! You are always inspire me!

Deb Neerman said...

WHAT ... you don't have Rose Red c.s?!? You hafta get some, it's soooo beauteous!! Ummm, just like this STUNNING card!

Omigosh, Theresa, the details here are simply incredible ... I'm lovin' it!

Hey, btw, I noticed you won some candy from MFT last night. Some guessin' game thingie-ma-bob about their new release. Anyway, you won! Congrats!!!

PS: I made a card for this challenge too ... and I don't have the More Mustard. Wanna trade, lol?!?

~Hugs, Deb

Patti J said...

Theresa, this has to be one of my favorites! (do I say that every time?) I just love the colors and the lacy border at the bottom. SO pretty!

Mary said...

I love,love,love this card. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Mirror Mirror on the desk, who’s the prettiest card of them all? :)

Donna Baker said...

WHOA! beautiful card! send it to me so I can see it IRL *snicker* lovely colors & those leaves are so pretty on there

Shirley said...

You have been busy! This is just so lovely. Also of it!

Phree said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the compostion.